Tucson Criminal Lawyer
Pima County DUI and Criminal Defense Attorney: For DUI, Assault, Theft in Arizona
Attorney Vlad Gagic has been part of the Tucson community for more than 20 years. As an undergraduate at the University of Arizona; as a graduate of the University of Arizona Law School; as a Pima County public defender and now as a Tucson DUI lawyer and criminal defense attorney, Vlad Gagic’s Pima County roots are deep. If you have been charged with a DUI, assault, theft or any other crime — contact him immediately at 520-230-4441.
Whether you need a criminal defense attorney in Tucson, Oro Valley, or you face criminal charges in Marana, Vlad Gagic is here for you. As a former United States Marine, he is a tough and aggressive attorney with the legal experience to defend your rights.
Summon the Marine – Contact your Pima County criminal attorney now.
Mr. Gagic is licensed to practice in all Arizona courts and has defended clients in most of them. His experience is focused on defending clients who have been accused of nearly any crime in Pima County:
- Tucson DUI—felony DUI, out-of-state visitor DUI, and other charges related to drunk driving
- Drug crimes—possessing, trafficking, cultivating, and distributing marijuana, methamphetamine and crimes related to prescription drugs
- Auto theft—and other major theft
- Robbery & burglary—including home invasion
- Shoplifting—as well as other types of minor theft
- Homicide—including DUI related deaths
- Domestic violence—assault and charges related to injunction violations
Attorney Vlad Gagic will also rigorously defend you if you are charged with a sex crime: rape & statutory rape, prostitution or solicitation, illegal possession of Internet child pornography, or any child sex crime. Additionally, you will get an aggressive and sophisticated defense if you are charged with any federal crimes; Mr. Gagic is experienced with defending clients accused of federal firearms crimes, conspiracy, and other such criminal cases in Arizona including Native American federal crimes.
There is nearly no area of the law in which he is not experienced. If you have been charged with any crime in Pima County, contact Tucson DUI attorney and criminal defense lawyer, Vlad Gagic at 520-230-4441.